http://peswe.com/

Вернуться   форум PesWe.com > Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven > Редактирование, патчи > Мастерская juce
Регистрация Справка Юзеры Награды Неюзеры Правила форума Календарь Файлы PesWiki Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Мастерская juce Проекты и их обсуждение.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 02.02.2018, 11:54   #76
Игрок дубля

Инфо
juce,

still having random crashes with kitserver 4.4.0, both win7 and win10, both pes4 and we8i.

sometimes i can play 2-3 games without any crash, and sometimes it crashes without any routine - when i start the game or team selection menu.

what can i do to provide you more details? i really want to know reason.
MadbaLL вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.02.2018, 14:47   #77
Игрок запаса

Инфо
MadbaLL, check those crashes with original game version (not via separate installer). I never got any crashes with this kitserver.
FootballerPOMAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.02.2018, 19:49   #78
Игрок дубля

Инфо
Цитата:
Сообщение от FootballerPOMAH Посмотреть сообщение
MadbaLL, check those crashes with original game version (not via separate installer). I never got any crashes with this kitserver.
winning eleven 8 doesn't have installer (yet ) so it is original version
Старый 02.02.2018, 21:17   #79
V.I.P.
Инфо
MadbaLL, do you have "kit.useLargeTexture" set to 0, in kserv.cfg?
If not, that could be a reason for crashes (values 1 and 2 try to boost texture size, and it's not working quite right)
juce вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.02.2018, 17:38   #80
Игрок дубля

Инфо
Цитата:
Сообщение от juce Посмотреть сообщение
MadbaLL, do you have "kit.useLargeTexture" set to 0, in kserv.cfg?
If not, that could be a reason for crashes (values 1 and 2 try to boost texture size, and it's not working quite right)
i think it was set to 0 already.

if there was any log.txt so i could send you to for analysis...
Старый 07.02.2018, 01:36   #81
Игрок дубля

Инфо
juce,

i don't know what else to put in order to find out what is causing random crashes:

Старый 22.02.2018, 12:47   #82
Игрок дубля

Инфо
is there any other tool/option/add-on to enable resolution and wide screen fix without kitserver?

(since i have kitserver crashes, i decided not to use it unless juce finds out solution.)
Старый 21.03.2018, 12:56   #83
Игрок дубля

Инфо
juce,

i hope you are ok and good, since long time no see on these boards

i wanted to let you know that i still get crashes with we8i/pes4 kitserver, tried 3 fresh installation of win7, win8.1 and win10, and i still get random crashes (we8.exe has stopped working).

so i was wondering, could you please just implement aspect ratio correction into lodmixer, like in pes6? with that, i wouldn't need to use kitserver and i would be able to get correct aspect ratio for 16:9 format.
Старый 29.10.2018, 12:24   #84
Игрок дубля

Инфо
juce, if you are still around this forum, could you please tell me is it possible to have widescreen fix without kitserver?

i ask because of what i wrote in posts above, random crashes with kitserver when starting the game after turning on my pc or restart. it happens on both pes4 and we8i when kitserver is attached. without kitserver, no issues at all. in win7 it is shown as .exe crash, while on win10, game doesn't start at all.

basically we need kitserver only for widescreen, all patched files for these two games are in "dat" folder.

Последний раз редактировалось MadbaLL, 29.10.2018 в 21:51.
Старый 29.10.2018, 22:05   #85
V.I.P.
Инфо
MadbaLL, there are 4 memory locations that need to be modified for that. It may be possible to do without dll injection (kitserver) - it depends on how the game initializes those locations. If the values are baked into exe, then it's easy to modify them there. (i have a PES4 installation somewhere, i can check)
Старый 30.10.2018, 00:05   #86
Игрок дубля

Инфо
Цитата:
MadbaLL, there are 4 memory locations that need to be modified for that. It may be possible to do without dll injection (kitserver) - it depends on how the game initializes those locations. If the values are baked into exe, then it's easy to modify them there. (i have a PES4 installation somewhere, i can check)
great to see you still around

i hope you noticed all my previous posts. for both games (pes4/we8) kitserver works without issues until i turn off or restart my pc. after that, in win7 both games crash as soon as i click desktop icon, while on win10 they just don't start. and then when i detach/attach kitserver, again both games work with kitserver attached as long as i don't turn off my pc or restart it. if i do that, i have to all the same. with kitserver detached, they always start without any problems.

if you can't figure out what is causing this issue, then i would like if we could have widescreen/aspect ratio module (tool) without kiserver.

and to be more precise, these two patches are the best, so these two .exe files i'm looking for to make to work with widescreen/aspect ratio. it would mean much to me if you could either fix kitserver bug i'm having, or to make widescreen/aspect ratio work without having kitserver atteched to .exe files.

1. PES 4 Wendetta 2.1 2004-05 (sany's installer)

part1 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Qm...ew?usp=sharing

part 2 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jqn...ew?usp=sharing

2. Winning Eleven 8 The Wolf Vuelta del Lobo (sany's installer)

part1 = https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCg...ew?usp=sharing

part2 = https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MsW...ew?usp=sharing
Старый 30.10.2018, 04:53   #87
V.I.P.
Инфо
MadbaLL, i think i know what the problem is.
Can you try this updated setup.exe for Kitserver 4? Detach, then attach kitserver. And it should no longer have problems after reboot or restart of your pc. Let me know how it goes.

https://mapote.com/alpha/ks441-setup.zip

(If the problem is fixed for you, then i'll release it as 4.4.1 version)

EDIT: Be warned that Google blacklisted my site, so for the next 3 days at least it is going to show the "Red screen of death" in all modern browsers. Needless to say that I'm not super-thrilled about that... filed a request with them to re-review. It's a shame that Firefox and Safari also dancing to Google's flute. So much for "not being like Chrome" </rant>.

Последний раз редактировалось juce, 30.10.2018 в 06:23.
Старый 30.10.2018, 15:48   #88
Игрок дубля

Инфо
Цитата:
MadbaLL, i think i know what the problem is.
Can you try this updated setup.exe for Kitserver 4? Detach, then attach kitserver. And it should no longer have problems after reboot or restart of your pc. Let me know how it goes.

https://mapote.com/alpha/ks441-setup.zip

(If the problem is fixed for you, then i'll release it as 4.4.1 version)

EDIT: Be warned that Google blacklisted my site, so for the next 3 days at least it is going to show the "Red screen of death" in all modern browsers. Needless to say that I'm not super-thrilled about that... filed a request with them to re-review. It's a shame that Firefox and Safari also dancing to Google's flute. So much for "not being like Chrome" </rant>.
@juce

i just tested both games (pes4 and we8) on my work laptop (win 10) and both games are now starting after reboot

i only need to test it on my home desktop pc (win 7) in the evening, when i get back home. and i will let you know about results.

only thing i noticed with this updated "setup.exe" is that now game doesn't load "KDB" folder content. but it's not big deal, main issue is fixed on win 10 (let's see how it works on win7 later).

thank you so much
Старый 30.10.2018, 23:03   #89
V.I.P.
Инфо
MadbaLL, glad to hear it works on win10! Let me know how win7 test goes...

About KDB: can you double-check that the kdb.dir option is set correctly in kserv.cfg? For me, it loads the KDB content ok, no problem - both kits and balls work fine.

Have to say, with correct aspect ratio, screen resolution and internal resolution both set to 2880x1800 and LOD maxed out to 1s - this old game suddenly looks pretty good... ;-)
Старый 30.10.2018, 23:56   #90
Игрок дубля

Инфо
juce,

my friend, finally home and tested this new "setup.exe" on my main gaming desktop pc (win 7) and i have some good news and some bad ones :

good news:

- game also starts normally after reboot,

- so far no .exe crashes after i click desktop or start menu icon to play;

bad news:

- no kdb folder content,

- aspect ratio doesn't work,

- lodmixer doesn't work,

- internal resolution module doesn't work;

(FYI, i didn't notice all these on my working laptop becase i tested the game in window mode, but now on full screen mode, all things mentioned under "bad news" section are happening now)

game folder:

kitserver folder:

kserv config:
Цитата:
# KitServer configuration file

kdb.dir = ".\"

vKey.homeKit = 0x31
vKey.awayKit = 0x32
vKey.gkHomeKit = 0x33
vKey.gkAwayKit = 0x34

# ADVANCED FEATURE
# possible values:
# 0 - no texture boost
# 1 - kit textures from KDB are boosted
# 2 - all kit textures are boosted
kit.useLargeTexture = 0

vKey.prevBall = 0x56
vKey.nextBall = 0x42
vKey.randomBall = 0x52
vKey.resetBall = 0x43

aspect.ratio = 1.7777
game.speed = 1.00

fullscreen.width = 1920
fullscreen.height = 1080
internal.resolution.width = 3072
internal.resolution.height = 2048
Добавлено через 24 минуты
P.S. i edited my previous post with all the findings i dicovered with this new "setup.exe".

Последний раз редактировалось MadbaLL, 30.10.2018 в 23:59. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра